Tuesday 29 April 2014

Y is for: Young

I worry that one day I will look back and regret these years
I've misunderstood my own ways and everything that I desire.
Because I can look back now and wonder why it took me so long,
Why I kept hiding from myself and that's just it isn't it...
I really never hid from anyone but me.
But now I feel like an idiot, Hiding in plan sight and I can't hide any more.
I think now I'm just so afraid of what will happen if I say it out loud,
Who it will effect, who it will hurt.
I'm young but I feel like I'm so far in that I can't turn around.
But its all in my head.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm young but I feel like I'm so far in that I can't turn around."

    It may not be possible to turn around, but it is always possible to take the lessons from earlier days and move on to a better road.

    Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete