Tuesday 15 April 2014

O is for: Only Time

Clouded temperament and collapsing judgment always closing and ever looming
With expectations and fondness consistently a flower blooming.
She floats with ease through my troubled mind and bubbles fear for who am I
The rain falls close in my heart and lifts my spirits to the sky.
Over emotional, out of touch, in a good place and in a rush.
Soft breath on the back of my neck
And my own breathing I must check
Eventually time will tell
Where we belong
If we belong
Together
in the
End

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Christine, and like the writing structure of the poem. "The rain falls close in my heart and lifts my spirits to the sky" is a very nice line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reflections... everything will be revealed... all in good time... and maybe when it's least expected...
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete