Tuesday 22 April 2014

U is for: Undoubtedly in Love with You

It is unbelievable how incredibly happy I am at this very moment.
How being with you feels as natural as breathing like pushing your hair back.
And that look, the way your hair fell just right, how close you and I were, your eyes wide and somewhat disoriented -so adorable- your face tilted is almost unnoticeable and you look so innocent and beautiful. Such wonderfully untainted beauty. I dont want to let go. I dont want the moment to end.
What I want is to pull you back in and kiss you.
Look you in the eyes, touch your cheek lightly and kiss you; gently.
Groggy tired but yet ever so lovely.
And goodbye brings a new day with new problems or new thoughts but in that moment I was unequivocally over the moon honest to goodness happy and true to myself.
Its hard to say when I will see you again or if you may pull away for a little while.
I wouldn't blame you I'm unstable, but I want you to know you are exactly everything I think I've been missing and I want nothing more then to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment