Saturday 19 April 2014

S is for: Shouldn't

I shouldn't write about you again, or constantly think of your uneasy smile.
I probably shouldn't text you so often or wish for you closer to me all the while.
I shouldn't tell you you're gorgeous but you are
I shouldn't tell you that for you I'd go long and far
Shouldn't compliment your hair or your laugh or your heart.
 I shouldn't tell you seeing you makes my whole body start.
Should probably not dream of your lips touching mine
Or your clever mind wandering most of the time.
Shouldn't wait for your reply with hopes high as can be
wishing someone like you could like someone like me.
I won't not write about you again because its just how I feel ,
And I can't stop my mind or stop wishing that smile I could steal
I want to tell you your beautiful because I know that its true.
And I want you to know I won't ever forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment