Thursday 17 April 2014

Q is for: Questions

Questioning life.
Am I on the right track?
How come everything starts to tumble in on me at the same time?
Why do I like her?
Am I ever going to stop being this way?
When's the last time I smiled for real?
Why do I just keep hurting people?
How do I live my life for me?
How come that's selfish?
Why now?
Do I really want this?
I think I might love her?
That's stupid isn't it?
Why can't I think for myself?
I thought I didn't believe in love?
Why cant I just be normal?
Does she care about me at all?
Am I hurting her?
Why do I do this?
Am I just crazy?
What is the point?
Am I making my life count?
Does it matter?
What do you want to know?

1 comment:

  1. Hello from a fellow A to Z. You are already on Q? I just posted O. Maybe time difference? And I do get mine in late at night ;)

    I think we all ask these questions. It is hard to know the answers. But isn't it good you give a sh*t enough to ask them? I say yes. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete