Thursday 3 April 2014

D is for: Definitely D's

I don't doubt danger dodges dashing devils as they dance deceitfully through a delightful dawn.
Defiance dissolving the dust of distant dreams,
doing little but dangling distracted damsels in decadent gowns.
Destructive degenerates grasping for decapitated fantasies, digging a dagger deep into your disheveled heart.
Drag me with the strings of your discomfort, drugged by your distress.
And dare to deliver different discourse in this disaster of a world. definitely

7 comments:

  1. Did you read this out loud? Sounds like slam poetry to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! I hope its not to cheesy I havent done many like this before :)

      Delete
  2. Dangerously dark dialogue for D is for: Definitely D's. Dat's definitely delightful doodle. Clever post Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D-D-D-Dude, that's a lot of ds. Darned creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, Dude, dat's daring, delightful and devilishly clever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an impressively alliterative. Seven lines.

    I love your cover photo.

    Best luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete