Monday 28 April 2014

X is for: X Ray

Take a look, go ahead you will see, 
I'm no big mystery, I'm just me.
I have a few bruises, a scrap maybe a scar 
And they all have brought me to where you are. 
When I was eight I lost my breathe falling from a tree
But that can't compare to what you do to me.
My heart was built for combat, my mind for mindful rage.
My eyes can see the heartache that's written on your face.  
Its not hard to see my fear, I'm just that easy to read 
Just like any one I cry smile and bleed. 
So go ahead get close, I don't mind you looking in 
You can see my happiness, my darkness and my sin. 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Christine. I like the meaningful words and the message it conveys. We need to pay take closer attention to individuals to really get to know who they really are. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete