Sunday 13 April 2014

M is for: Misunderstood

I just can't seem to get it right. Just what I want to say.
and I mess it up so frequently, I feel you melt away.
No one has a perfect match, no one knows them in and out
I know that you are different and this I know without a doubt:
When I see you I know happiness I've never known before,
and there's so much to your mind I never quite know what's in store,
You're skeptical but humble and you care like countless few,
There's not much that I wouldn't do if I knew it was for you.
My words get me in trouble, I need to learn to shut my mouth
Before I drag my hurt and fear to bring this from north to south.
Forgive my insecurities, my flaws and all my doubt
I hope that you will give me a chance and we can figure this all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment