Monday 22 September 2014

S

If she could see her smile,
Really truly witness its every curve,
She would know how magical it is when it appears,
And how tragic it is too see it fade.
She would feel the warmth it brings
Especially if it were directed at her.

She's rational but sometimes silly,
And I -for some unknown reason-
Am lucky enough too witness all of her
wonderful,
scary,
beautiful contradictions.
Loving every indescribable bit of her.
Crazy,  grouchy, playful, quiet, giddy, serious, sad.
Everything.

She makes me want too be better, too feel better and too do better.
The thought of being near her makes my heart race
And I still can't help the butterflies that creep up.

She is the shoulder I can hide my head in when real life gets too sour,
And her head is the one I want rested on my shoulder.
Her eyes are the lullaby that calms my storms,
And when she looks at me I feel wanted and confident.
There isn't a thing I would change.
I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment