Saturday 13 September 2014

Lines- The Girl

Her fragile hands land sofetly in mine by accident;  almost brushing unnoticeably by and im lost. Simply and uncontrollably lost. If the world revolved around her quiet and tender voice I would want for nothing. I would crave never again because my ears just beg to hear her over and over. Her smile makes my heart jump noisily and her giddy quiver of excitement is all too much to bare. I am at a lose for words which happens often but not usually like this. Not usually when I want so badly to speak and cant but not for lack of words.
I lower my eyes so as not to stare to long. But I want to see that face, those lips, that strange but intriguing earing. I am insane, I imagine our relationship from beginning to end already. I can see how we fall in love, can imagine our first kiss and how we'd talk for hours and she'd nuzzle herself close to me; making me feel like there's no where in the world she would rather be. And I'd smoother her with a million kisses just because my lips wouldn't be able to resist. She's magical and I don't even know her. I have a name and one small interaction to hang onto for as long as my heart will carry it. It may sound silly but I find myself wondering if it is love at first site people always talk about. She's quirky and so entirely soft spoken. All I have is a name. Honestly when I heard her speak and I looked at are, truly finally looked at her, well I was struck. I didn't want her to leave. I didn't know how to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment