Monday 31 March 2014

This is For You

Picture taken from Pinterest

I find you to be intoxicatingly mysterious 

and the more I think I know the less I feel I actually do,
and I wonder were my mind meets reality in this territory I have yet to master.
Keeping every kind of thought at bay with innocent intention. 
And tip toed through egg shells trying not to create reckless havoc.
The quiet soul you poses is more then you give credit and I merely wish to see it grow above your miscontent.
Though I am a shadowed figure demanding to be let in,
I have nothing but respect and awe inspired by your image.
I see beauty hiding outward and lying guarded from within;
its the pull that has its stammered clammy hands to hit send.

1 comment:

  1. wonderfully written, and i hope everyone has this kind of a person in their lives

    ReplyDelete