Sunday 23 March 2014

The Scarcity of Words

To the world and a soul I keep for myself;
Soft eyes.
They see such delicate colours of me im afraid they're beyond reality.
Dark hair.
So deep and long and beautiful that I wish to feel my way through its boundaries.
Trembling lips and wavering laugh.
Both so delicate I can't ignore their fragile existence and I pretend they are mine.
Cautious smile.
Always questioning the moment, the timing and its own undying presence.
Let those eyes envelop me and carry me with them into those sweet fragile hands and if I can't feel your arms surround me know that I dream of it. And if I cant run my fingers through your hair know that I envy whoever will. And if I never get to kiss those trembling lips know that the world is dimmer for it.
Finger nails painted pail like the moon light traveling down my spin and it catches my breath ever so slightly.
You wonder what I say but they are words of scarcity and it is never what you think.
Love, hesitated openness

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully written, The imagery and the free verse is captivating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you enjoyed it thank you for the comment ! :)

      Delete
  2. Um good with words. But to be that deep is very hard. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete