Wednesday 26 March 2014

Screw Formal Introductions

I cry in the rain, I like the feel of the cool droplets on my head, but I love the sun and a welcomed cool breeze. I hate when my feet are wet or being misunderstood. I dont like to offend people especially those I open up enough to to confront and I hate when my heart hurts or when my emotions get confused. I like iced tea or the smell of pumpkin pie and the way a daisy carries its plain look so elegantly. I like when things are real but I surround myself with fake and I pretend its my life. My idols are Marilyn Monroe my mom and my grandma; all strong females with too much of the world holding them back. I respect my dad because hes done everything he can to make our lives beautiful and hes the hardest working man I will ever know. I love the feeling of being wrapped in someone's arms and the feel of soft skin on my lips. Especially eyelids. Im incredibly cheesy and entirely a closet romantic. I am not a fan of clothing shopping but I love buying new things. I like colourful and weird shit. If I draw I am in a total trance. My favorite colour is yellow and my favorite song is Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Ive watched Anastasia in a graveyard at night. Ive been cliff jumping and never knew a current until I couldn't swim in one. I swam in the ocean... in my clothes. Ive been on a plane four times and I still cringe. the last book I read was a textbook but my favorite novel is Great Gatsby. I use to have a dog named Gizzmo and he loved car rides and would cuddle up in bed. He use to make me feel less alone and when he died I dreamt he jumped up on my bed and curled up in my arms and I felt at ease. I once had a dream that shoke me so violently that I couldn't carry out my responsibilities of that day. Sometimes I have so little confidence I rehearse what i want to say over and over in my head before I say it; sometimes its so bad I do this while waiting in line to order food. I write but what's new. I once wrote a story very close and personal to me and my high school teacher said I should write what I know. I have a strange connection with birthday cards and I hoard "sentimental" things.I feel uncomfortable in crowds but I often shop alone, go to restraunts alone once even went to a movie alone- I had almost a whole row to myself. I close my eyes when I hear something I like and listen carefully to what others say. Sometimes I am to sensitive but I kind of like it that way.
I'm not perfect, far from it. I never tried to be; for the most part im just me whether I hate birds but love reptiles or my worst fear is drowning. Its all a part of something I dont always see. There's just a little intro into my world.

1 comment: