Wednesday 7 May 2014

Writers Block Kind of Day

Wake up, blink , wonder
Wonder, dream, think 
check my phone; nothing,
check my social media; nothing,
Doesn't matter,
Try to come up with the perfect good morning,
Eventually settle on a cute dog pic;  
Roll out of bed,
Okay, slunk out of bed,
Tip toe,
Why am I tip toeing its nearly noon,
Look in the pantry, look in the fridge,
Back to the pantry,
What the hell do I want,
Grab some orange juice,
Check everything again,
Sit, breath, wonder,
First message;
Scroll through Netflix a million times,
Get ten minutes into something,
Nope, no most definitely not that; 
Shutter, contemplate lunch,
Nothing again, 
Look at a blank screen,
Words... pretty words, dark words,
SOMETHING. ANYTHING.
Nothing... again. 
Decide to walk,
Two hours later actually walk,
Its nice, damn to nice for this sweater,
Coffee shop,
Why the hell did I get a hot drink,
Music, to slow, to fast,
Its all stupid. 
Music on shuffle, Nope not working for me.
Cute dog;
Home, say hi to the pretty girl downstairs ;
Sit on my doorstep,
More messages, More netflix, 
Depressing endings, 
Make super, okay make frozen pizza 
Blank screen,
No more messages, 
Bedtime, Sleep eventually, dream. 
Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment