Sunday 23 November 2014

Her Loving

Her loving is unlike anything I’ve felt before. 

Its an undeniable pleasure, an indescribable craving. 

Her loving is the perfect contrast;
Her soft lips pressed firm against mine, rough and passionate, tender and yet so lustfully egar. Every nerve on end, 
my hand tangled in her hair desperately trying to bring her closer.
 
Her loving is like a song;
Her melody plays in my ear, the most beautiful harmony, a fusion of tapered breathing and sounds only my body knows how to respond too.
A song I don’t quite know the words to but I would listen all night long just to get it right. 


Her loving is intrinsic; 
She knows my body, she listens to it, she moves with it, her hands exploring and recording my movements. 
Every caress feels meant for me and I cannot get enough.


Her loving is essential;
Physically from her hand in mine too our bodies intertwined, the way we fit so perfectly side by side, the nudges and dancing our slow kiss and fast pace. 


Her loving is essential;
Mentally from our silly conversations to the overwhelming confrontations, the bubbly emotions and confused commotion of it all coming together at once. 


Her loving is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment